[aspect-devel] Aspect-devel Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Austermann, Jacqueline jaustermann at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 1 19:57:32 PST 2016

Hi Nan,

I made that plot with matlab using the dynamic topography output that is given in ascii format (x,y,z,DT) and interpolated it onto a sphere. If you want I can dig up the code for that, let me know!
In terms of the csv file, I generated that myself by loading the coastlines in matlab (load coast) and then writing them into a csv file.

Cheers,
Jacky