[aspect-devel] Survey on how you use deal.II

Konstantin Ladutenko kostyfisik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:08:11 PST 2016

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you a lot! I tried to pass all the questions, probably it worth
adding "I don`t know" choice possibility to "further directions" part. E.g.
I do not now how Fenics DSL looks like of how MOOSE modules work, so it is
probably out of my qualification to say if it is important or not.

Best reagards,
Kostya