[aspect-devel] Aspect-devel Digest, Vol 51, Issue 19

Thorsten Becker twb at usc.edu
Sun Feb 21 20:12:10 PST 2016

For me starting to do real work with Aspect is sort of like fusion
reactors, always a bit off, but I really, really want to get serious this
Fall.

Monthly digests from github including the recent discussions would be
great. It's easy to filter those emails, should they get too noisy, and the
open technical exchange and vibrant community of this community is
definitely one of the appeals.

Thorsten W Becker
geodynamics.usc.edu <http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker>