[aspect-devel] ASPECT newsletter

Austermann, Jacqueline jaustermann at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 22 06:09:31 PST 2016

Hi René,

I also think this is a great idea. Whether biweekly or monthly is more appropriate depends for me on the amount of updates (e.g. if you have 5-10 updates every two weeks I would have a biweekly newsletter; if it’s only a couple I would group it to a monthly email). I’d be interested in updates on pull requests as well as issues.

Thanks for all your work!

Jacky