[aspect-devel] Aspect hangs after several time steps

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:04:38 PST 2016

Hi,

the simulation that was run on 1 core resumed after a while (which never
happened before - sorry about the confusion), and produced an error on time
step 103 (attached). The same simulation on 8 cores is still hanging. The
simulation on 8 cores without free surface ran without problems.

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.