[aspect-devel] Some problems with ASPECT

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Jun 2 05:43:45 PDT 2016

I just noticed that your crash doesn't appear on my machine. Maybe
this is the bug we fixed in
https://github.com/geodynamics/aspect/pull/790 which requires a new
deal.II and Trilinos version.

But I am getting a different error with your example, that should be
fixed soon: https://github.com/geodynamics/aspect/pull/904