[aspect-devel] How to use Compositional initial conditions/Ascii data model

大猪 452108024 at qq.com
Tue May 17 19:32:01 PDT 2016

Hi all, When I used the plugin of 'Compositional initial conditions/Ascii data model',an error occurred like this,
An error occurred in line <634> of file </home/lmx/candi/aspect/source/utilities.cc> in function    void aspect::Utilities::AsciiDataLookup<dim>::load_file(const string&, ompi_communicator_t* const&) [with int dim = 2; std::string = std::basic_string<char>; MPI_Comm = ompi_communicator_t*]
The violated condition was:
    i == (components + dim) * data_table.n_elements()
The name and call sequence of the exception was:
    ExcMessage (std::string("Number of read in points does not match number of expected points. File corrupted?"))
Additional Information:
Number of read in points does not match number of expected points. File corrupted?

Aborting!
mpirun noticed that the job aborted, but has no info as to the process
that caused that situation.

What I did is first take the cookbooks/compositional-passive.prm as an example,then changed the geometry to 2m*2m and subsection  Compositional initial conditions.After that I copied the box_2d.txt from files 'data/compositional-initial-conditions/ascii-data/test',and changed the x,y coordinates but still the same number of points.Is this error related to the number of points as its too limited ?And there is also another thing I'm confused that what's the meaning of the numbers in the third column in this data file,such as 0 or 1.Does it mean that there are two compositional fields?That is,is the number of these different numbers the same as the number of compositional fields?Hope anyone can solve this ,thanks in advance,have a nice day!

Liu
2016/5/18