[aspect-devel] Visco-Plastic material model

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 25 09:43:16 PDT 2016

Hi Juliane, Hi Mohamed

Indeed, one can basically modify the flow law parameters so that the ‘composite’ rheology gives an almost identical value to dislocation or diffusion creep.

I am currently running models where I adjust the flow law parameters to give a fixed (linear) viscous rheology.

Cheers,
John

Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis