[aspect-devel] Continental extension model

Mohamed Gouiza M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 00:59:47 PDT 2016

Hi John,

I looked for the continental extension model that you showed in the online workshop last month, but couldn't find it in tests/ folder.
I've been running several extension models with the visco-plastic material model and I am interested in knowing the visco-plastic law parameters that you used and how do you prescribe the boundary conditions: is the extension rate defined the same way as in the crustal deformation example in the cookbook by Cedric?

Thank you

Mohamed Gouiza, Research Fellow
Basin Structure Group, Institute of Applied Geosciences
University of Leeds, School of Earth and Environment
Leeds,  LS2 9JT, UK
M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk>
+44 7985 782073