[aspect-devel] Onset of convection, time step choice

Max Rudolph maxwellr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:23:52 PDT 2016

Wolfgang,
I am actually happy to make this the default, but I was hoping that others
might weigh in if they think that this is a bad idea. I do not see a reason
why you wouldn't want enable this by default for most convection problems,
but it's difficult to anticipate the needs of other users. I would be happy
to contribute a cookbook on this topic, and I may follow up about this off
the mailing list.

Max