[aspect-devel] boundary velocity function expressions

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 10 23:14:05 PDT 2016

Hi Anne,

Thanks for pointing that out!

Payman - from the file two_merged_boxes.cc documentation section:
	"An example application of this geometry is to prescribe a velocity on "
 	"the lithospheric plates, but use open boundary conditions underneath. "

Seems like this is exactly what you are looking for.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis