[aspect-devel] boundary velocity function expressions

Payman Janbakhsh payman.janbakhsh at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 11 08:41:00 PDT 2016

Found it,
Many Thanks

payman

From: Aspect-devel [mailto:aspect-devel-bounces at geodynamics.org] On Behalf Of Glerum, A.C. (Anne)
Sent: October 11, 2016 11:31 AM
To: aspect-devel at geodynamics.org
Subject: Re: [aspect-devel] boundary velocity function expressions

Hi Payman,

The input files are in the “tests” directory. So they’re only small models, but they should show you how to use to geometry.

Cheers,

Anne

On 11 Oct 2016, at 16:53, Payman Janbakhsh <payman.janbakhsh at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:payman.janbakhsh at mail.utoronto.ca>> wrote:

Hi Anne,
Can you point out where “lithosphere_boundary_indicator.prm” or other related examples are located? Couldn’t find it in cookbook or cookbook/future directories.

Thanks

payman