[aspect-devel] Convert csv file to .vtu file?

Nan Zhang Nan.Zhang at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 12 04:38:14 PDT 2016

Hi Rene,

I agree we should forward our discussion to the aspect list!

Yes, you understood my question correctly. Except for the "Delauney"
filter, I saw "Table To Structured Grid" at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Data_formats. The webpage gives an
example with 9 row data. I followed their steps and could get a smooth
plot. The problem is a key parameter "extent" in the "Table To Structured
Grid" only works for their example, not for the output csv file from
ASPECT. They use [0 1] for the extent. I tried many numbers in the extent,
and always got error.

A plot for the csv data with "Table to Point" is attached. The
visualization is bad.[image: Inline image 1]