[aspect-devel] Continental extension model

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:28:11 PDT 2016

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for the comments on the pull request, I'll take a look once
github is back online.

There is not currently a postprocessor for visualizing the different
creep mechanisms, but it is already on the list of things to do.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis