[aspect-devel] The output of nonadiabatic_temperature

Nan Zhang Nan.Zhang at colorado.edu
Tue Oct 25 04:36:44 PDT 2016

Hi Juliane,

I spent a long time to understand the namespace in aspect, and finally
defined a global array to transfer the average temperature
into compute_derived_quantities_vector(). I passed the compiling, and am
doing the calculation test.

While, I still have a question for the virtual
function compute_derived_quantities_vector(). I found that it is never
called directly either in the visualization or the simulator, by grep -r
"compute_derived_quantities_vector" . under the source directory. I could
guess where it is called in the visualization.cc. But, could you accurately
point me where it is called. I want to understand the logic flow more
clearly.

Bests,
Nan