[aspect-devel] 3 composition/instability drip

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 28 09:35:18 PDT 2016

Hi Payman,

Thanks for sending this over.  To further assist, can you point to a
specific model setup/publication this is based on (if it is based on
one?). Also, can you send over an image of your initial compositional field?

The solver is not happy about something and it might be easier to
diagnose with a few images.  I should have time later today or tomorrow
morning to take a close look.  Currently playing catchup after traveling.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis