[aspect-devel] questions about heat flux output

Max Rudolph maxwellr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:29:47 PDT 2016

Paul,
I would add to what Wolfgang said in that you are asking about 'heat flux'
which is heat flow per unit area, expressed in W/m^2 or mW/m^2 generally.
What informs your expectation for a 'higher' value for the heat flow? Are
you trying to reproduce a benchmark or other value from the literature?
Without more information about the model setup and the basis for your
expected value, it's hard for the people on this list to assist you.

All the best,
Max