[aspect-devel] Problem with iterative advection solver

Luuk Schuurmans l.f.j.schuurmans at students.uu.nl
Thu Dec 21 06:24:22 PST 2017

Hi John,

Thanks for your response! From the start, I was using a low CFL number, to
that probably has not caused my problem, of which I think it indeed is
different from the problem of your student. At the moment I am trying to
work out a different initial temperature profile, hopefully this will give
a new insight in why the temperature solver crashes.

Concerning the DG options for composition and temperature, I do not use
them, so that will not give any problem.

Again, thanks for your response, and hopefully I can fix the problem soon!

Cheers,

Luuk