[aspect-devel] Using MUMPS through Trillions instead of PETSc

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 21 20:09:17 PST 2017

Hi Max,

The set of error messages for using PETSc with MUMPS or an iterative solver for the stokes system are attached.  At some point I’ll dig into this a bit further, but likely not until later in March.  Have you tried running any models with PETSc to date?

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis