[aspect-devel] 2017 ASPECT Hackathon

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:36:55 PST 2017

All,
we are pleased to announce that we will be running the 2017 ASPECT
Hackathon:
   When:  May 6-17, 2017
   Where: Blue Ridge, Georgia
As in previous years, the hackathon is a venue for those with experience
developing models with ASPECT and ASPECT itself, to get together and
make major progress in a short amount of time. Hackathons have no formal
program, with almost all time set aside to work on coding, learning,
mentoring, and enjoying a community of fellow hackers.

CIG has graciously agreed to cover travel and participation of a limited
number of participants. If you are interested in participating, please
apply before March 31 at
   https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2017-aspect-hack/?eID=1300

Best
  Wolfgang Bangerth