[aspect-devel] Aspect logical operators

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:33:19 PST 2017

 Hi all,

       I wonder about Aspect logical operators. I have browsed on the
handbook at no avail. I would like to know if the Aspect's IF statement
always requires an ELSE type of assignment.

    All the IF statements I read have the structure IF(condition, value,
othervalue)

     where 'othervalue' is the value that must be assigned when the
'condition' is not fulfilled, typically on the complement of the domain.

   Isn't it possible to have a simpler IF(cond, value)?

   This latter would be a lot more useful, as one could assign values
wherever needed, and also construct the now-built-in IF easily using two of
these simpler IFs.

  If I just want/know the value when the condition is fulfilled, what
should I do otherwise (else)..? assign 0..-1 ??..

Felipe