[aspect-devel] Zhong et al. (2008) topography and geoid benchmark

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:31:36 PST 2017

Hi Jacky,

I don't recall that benchmark being done with ASPECT, but it would
indeed be great to do it.  If access to computing time for some of the
high resolution runs would be helpful, just let me know and we can get
you access to the CIG resources on STAMPEDE.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis