[aspect-devel] ": internal error: ** The compiler has encountered an unexpected problem.

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 6 08:37:53 PDT 2017

Hi Lev,

Glad to hear the compilation worked. An anecdotal word of caution with
regard to the intel optimization levels - with a different code we found
some of our benchmarks were not passing when we switched from level 2 to
level 3 optimization. That may not be the case here, but perhaps
something to watch out for.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis