[aspect-devel] ASPECT 1.5.0 released

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:08:23 PST 2017

On 03/01/2017 11:28 AM, Rene Gassmoeller wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the release of ASPECT 1.5.0.

I'd like to add (for all four of us developers) how grateful we are for the
many people who have contributed to this release!

In particular, the following people have all contributed patches for this release:
   Jacky Austermann
   Sam Cos
   Menno Fraters
   Anne Glerum
   Ying He
   Lorraine Hwang
   Lev Karatun
   Louise Kellogg
   Shangxin Liu
   Harsha Lokavarapu
   John Naliboff
   Jonathan Perry-Houts
   Tahiry Rajaonarison
   Jonathan Robey
   Ian Rose
   Max Rudolph
   Ben Smith
   David Wells
I hope I have not forgotten anyone here. Regardless: many thanks -- ASPECT
would not be half as much fun without its community!

Best
  Wolfgang (also for Timo, Rene, Juliane)

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu