[aspect-devel] Handing nodes problem

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 18 13:59:23 PDT 2017

Hi Lev,

Additional questions: how often are you refining the mesh and what are the refinement criteria? If you are only refining based on composition (previous email), why not also refine based on velocity (or viscosity, strain-rate, etc)?

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis