[aspect-devel] Handing nodes problem

Glerum, A.C. (Anne) A.C.Glerum at uu.nl
Fri May 19 04:42:48 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Not sure if it is related, but this does remind me of the velocity anomalies of the chunk geometry when the manifold was removed in the interior of the domain after AMR (see #1361). But I don’t know how the box geometry interacts with the manifold, if at all. Did you recently update the dev versions of dealii or aspect Lev?

Cheers,
Anne