[aspect-devel] Handing nodes problem

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:17:18 PDT 2017

Well, the viscosity is strongly strainrate-dependent in the model, that's
why I get this effect I guess (not sure what to do about it, or if I should
even do anything). This doesn't, however, seem to cause the velocity
anomaly because I get it in different parts of the model every time, and
the viscosity field is often smooth there with low values.

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.