[aspect-devel] Handing nodes problem

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 22 09:53:05 PDT 2017

Hi Phil,

300 km is definitely on the high side and in the past with other codes
I've used down to 50 km without any odd behavior (spurious velocities,
etc) appearing. Of course the absolute velocity magnitudes, element
type, etc, etc, play a role.

If you see "odd behavior" in some cases please do pass that info onto
this list-serv! The failures are just as helpful as the successes and
all that jazz ;)

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis