[aspect-devel] Fwd: Aspect installation error on OS X El Capitan

Hammond, Noah noah_hammond at alumni.brown.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:27:32 PST 2017

Thanks for the help everyone. If I am understanding correctly, Aspect 2.0
requires, Deal.ii version 8.5, and the version 8.5 dmg file doesn't install
correctly on El Capitan. Yes?

I will try updating my mac to 10.12 and see how it goes. Will Deal.ii 8.5
work on the latest release, that is High Seirra 10.13.1?