[aspect-devel] Strain weaking - continental extension model

HERON, PHILIP J. philip.j.heron at durham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 19 01:39:55 PDT 2017

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the email! These are great - thank you. John Naliboff emailed me a while back - looking back over the email it looks like we had an exchange between ourselves and not the group! Thanks for the help!

It worked out well - no density inversion. I was implementing the strain weakening incorrectly.

Thanks!

Phil