[aspect-devel] Aspect-devel Digest, Vol 77, Issue 23

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:19:51 PDT 2018

> CMake Error: The source directory
> "/home/mrd20/src/rider/aspect/build/tests.quick_mpi" does not exist.

I have never seen something like this error before. Can you start over
from an empty source directory, download aspect, and create a new
build directory? Maybe you have files around from a previous insource
build.

> What should I set or edit to allow the tests to be properly made and
> executed?

Nothing should be necessary and I doubt any messing around with files help.

Do you have a really old cmake version?

Best,
Timo

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/