[aspect-devel] ASPECT online user meeting, Aug 28, 9am PT

Rene Gassmoeller rene.gassmoeller at mailbox.org
Mon Aug 27 09:56:18 PDT 2018

Hi all,

this is a reminder that we will have our next ASPECT user meeting
tomorrow, Aug 28th at 9 am PT. As always the meeting will be available
using the Zoom software, at:

https://zoom.us/j/40516846

I will start by giving a 10 min introduction into the control flow of
the core part of ASPECT (where does the program start, what happens
next, what is the Simulator class, where is the main time loop). After
that we can have a free form discussion about topics you are interested
in, or problems you have encountered. Also if you are interested in a
certain feature of ASPECT, or want to present a particular work related
to ASPECT yourself then let us know tomorrow so that we can schedule
that for a future meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Best,
Rene