[aspect-devel] Internal heating in aspect (Ludovic Jeanniot)

Max Rudolph maxrudolph at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 29 16:11:37 PDT 2018

Gerry,
Could you please send me the talk slides?

We have had some problems with over/undershoots using DG, even when using
the bound preserving limiter in aspect. These are not small overshoots
either. A recent case had min/max values of -0.36 and 1.37 even though the
bound preserving limiter was set to [0,1].

Max