[aspect-devel] Questions about output files concerning computation nodes

Wang, Yaoyi yaoyiw2 at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 12 07:16:09 PST 2018

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your answer very much! And I found out this option in 1.5 version is defaulted to be 0 to have the same number of files as processors.

Yours,
Yaoyi

On Feb 12, 2018, at 08:31, Timo Heister <heister at clemson.edu<mailto:heister at clemson.edu>> wrote:

Yaoyi,

this is as intended to not write too many individual files. Check out
the option "Number of grouped files", which has a default of 16.