[aspect-devel] mesh refinement strategy question

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 11 00:16:37 PDT 2018

Hello Menno,
Than you for this suggestion also and sharing the plug-in.  Once the simulation gets going, the mesh refinement
will depend on multiple parameters (temperature, strain-rate, composition) and so having it depend on the gradients of these parameters is, I think, the right thing to do. But, it is helpful to have other options to think about if this doesn’t work out the way I anticipate.

-Magali