[aspect-devel] Problem running ASPECT on Stampede2

Diogo Louro Lourenco dlourenco at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 29 08:51:20 PDT 2018

I believe that in previous Aspect versions "Linear solver tolerance" would
go into the first section of the .prm file (together with Dimension, Output
directory, etc), while in Aspec 2.0 it goes into:

subsection Solver parameters
  subsection Stokes solver parameters
    set Linear solver tolerance = ...
  end
end

Maybe it is an incompatibility between the Aspect version and the .prm file
you are using?

Cheers,
Diogo