[aspect-devel] Using tracers on user-specified domains

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Mon May 7 00:43:49 PDT 2018

 Hi John,

         I just got back.

         I managed to make these additions (subsections) on my prm file.

     I just put it to run, I think it's working.. It's is producing
particles files..

     I will let you know in some 12 hours from now, I guess it should
produce good results.

     Ah, let me know when you proceed with Aspect installation on
Stampede2, when you have time.

cheers,
thanks a lot John, thank you.

Felipe