[aspect-devel] Error on a depth dependent material model

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at colostate.edu
Thu May 10 02:28:37 PDT 2018

On 05/10/2018 04:09 PM, Eleonora Ficini wrote:
> I did a backtrace but I didn't get any further info about where the error
> could be.
> I also tried to run the code with 1 process but nothing new happened.

Eleonore -- I'm sure we all would love to help you more, but you're not making
it easy for us :-)

When you say "didn't get any further info", what exactly did you get? What did
the backtrace show?

Other than that, we can really only speculate. Without a backtrace, or
alternatively a way for us to reproduce the error, there is really not very
much any of us can help :-(

Best
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu