[aspect-devel] Question on tracers output

Rene Gassmoeller rene.gassmoeller at mailbox.org
Fri May 11 10:41:45 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Actually, the grouping is already implemented, but it is only available
from deal.II 9.0 on, because we needed some new functionality for that
(building of 0-dimensional output patches in deal.II). So Felipe if you
update to the newest deal.II development version (or wait for a week or
so until the release is done), then you can select that parameter.

Best,

Rene

--
Rene Gassmoeller