[aspect-devel] Problem compiling Aspect on Tacc-Stampede2

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Sun May 13 23:46:29 PDT 2018

 Hi John,

 Thanks for all this help.

   I am proceeding. Following your directions, I am building p4est,
trilinos, dealii,..

   This is what I did when I installed aspect on Stampede1: to build
everything on my account, as a standalone set of softwares.

   However, this is not what I was trying to do here: I was trying to use
the modules already built on Stampede2 (following the suggestions of the
TACC tech guys), as all this software is already installed on the cluster.
But right at the beginning I foresaw that using them, just by linking,
could be harder than installing them from scratch on the account.

   whatever, I am progressing.

i will keep you updated.
thanks,
Felipe