[aspect-devel] Citation link in output header

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Sat May 19 02:16:12 PDT 2018

Lorraine,

> I noticed in the header output that there is a reference for citation to:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aspect.geodynamics.org_cite.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=c08Btfq4m9QEScXN3ZQwLZzzWQE7S8CYq1IYuzKV_Zk&m=jzIhXaAejcGnkJCnJHV85VMzmyQ3RYoJPtVfIJSmJck&s=u57odo5zlstD5fDQJSEP7CizIfShJr-1TNPUgcSu16M&e=

> However, this information is not static.

That is correct. We decided on doing this as a temporary solution. This
site got introduced a week or two ago to make it into the 2.0 release.
Ultimately, I am still a proponent of the dynamic citation solution, but
this hasn't been implemented yet (but can be done in a backwards compatible
way). Maybe we can talk about it during the hackathon? Has any other CIG
code adopted a better solution by now?

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/