[aspect-devel] ASPECT online user meeting, Oct 2nd, 9am PT

Rene Gassmoeller rene.gassmoeller at mailbox.org
Tue Sep 25 14:15:37 PDT 2018

Hi all,

this is an early reminder that we will have our ASPECT user meeting next
week, Oct 2nd at 9 am PT. As always the meeting will be available using
the Zoom software, at:

https://zoom.us/j/691977614

Topics we could discuss are the recent developments in terms of using DG
elements for temperature, the structure of the ASPECT assembler classes
(how to introduce new terms into the equations that are solved), and
maybe a sneak peak at a new form of communication with other project
members. As always, if you are interested in a certain feature of
ASPECT, or want to present a particular work of you related to ASPECT
then let us know until the end of the week so that we can schedule it
for next week.

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Best,
Rene