[CIG-ALL] CIG Executive Committee and Science Steering Committee Nominations - please give input

Bradford H. Hager bhhager at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 21 18:51:05 PDT 2008

I should have included - please send your suggestions to nominations at geodynamics.org
.

Those who have already sent in suggestions - thanks.  I will forward
them to the above address.

Brad