[CIG-ALL] CIG Business Meeting, Tonight

Mike Gurnis gurnis at gps.caltech.edu
Tue Dec 16 07:20:11 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to personally invite you to attend the CIG Business
meeting tonight
in San Francisco at the Parc 55 Hotel.

Come and meet and socialize with your friends and colleagues from 6
PM onwards.
After hors d'oeuvres and drinks, Marc Spiegelman will provide an
overview of recent activities while Louise Kellogg will lead
an open community discussion on planning for the future of our
community infrastructure.

Details below.

I'll see you there!

Mike

    6-8:30 p.m., Parc 55 Hotel, Sienna Room (3rd Floor), San Francisco.
(You'll find the location on the AGU Map)

* 6:00-6:30 Reception (hors d'oeuvres, water, and soda provided; cash
bar)
  * 6:30-7:00 Introduction and Overview (Marc Spiegelman)
    * 7:00 - 8:30 The Future (Louise Kellogg)