[CIG-ALL] AGU Session of potential interest to CIG'ers

mspieg mspieg at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:46:18 PDT 2009

Dear CIG-all,
    As the AGU Abstract deadline looms, I'd like to remind you of a
session of potential interest to the CIG community.

DI11: Grand Challenge Computational Problems in Geophysics
Conveners: Marc Spiegelman, Jed Brown, Louis Moresi.

The description at AGU is a bit solver specific, but we encourage all
contributions relating to large scale computational challenges facing
the geodynamic community, as well as related fields such as ice
dynamics.

Let me or the other organizers know if you have any questions
cheers
Marc

Prof. Marc Spiegelman
Dept. of Applied Physics/Applied Math
Dept. of Earth and Environmental Sciences
Columbia University
http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/~mspieg
tel: 845 704 2323 (SkypeIn)