[CIG-ALL] Geodynamics of the Lithosphere and Deep Earth (GLADE)

John Hernlund hernlund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:26:29 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Additional details regarding the conference for Geodynamics of the
Lithosphere and Deep Earth (GLADE) are now available at:
http://glade.ucsd.edu/

Please take a few minutes of your day to quickly indicate your level
of likelihood for attending this event. The meeting will have a lot of
great content for PhD students, so we ask that you please advertise
this meeting to any students you know that would be interested.

At this time, the conveners and organizing committee are working hard
to provide a stimulating scientific program.  Further details on that,
as well as an actual registration website will be available around
April, and we will contact you once again when it is ready.

The first circular is also available for download from the website.

We hope to see you at GLADE in La Jolla this July.
Dave Stegman (UC San Diego)
John Hernlund (UC Berkeley)