[CIG-ALL] Announcement: Join us for the CIG Business Meeting - December 13, 2010

Ariel Shoresh ariel at geodynamics.org
Tue Nov 30 13:16:59 PST 2010

Please join us for the annual CIG Business Meeting, on Monday, December
13th, from 6-8:30 p.m., at the Parc 55 Hotel, 55 Cyril Magnin Street in San
Francisco.

A reception will be held from 6 - 6:30 p.m., outside the Market Room, 3rd
Floor, featuring hors d'oeuvres, water, and soda, as well as a cash bar.

The business meeting will follow from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m in the Market Street
Room.

We hope you will be able to attend this public forum for members of the
geosciences community to discuss the future development of CIG. We will be
discussing the now complete transition to UC Davis, status of operations,
and we will follow with an open discussion about future directions of CIG.
As we are a community-driven organization, your input is extremely
important to our future development directions.

If you have issues you’d like to have raised, or suggestions – please
do not hesitate to email me at ariel at geodynamics.org, and I will pass them
on to the members of the Committees.

--
Ariel Shoresh
Administrator, Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
ariel at geodynamics.org