[CIG-ALL] CIG Quarterly Newletter: August 2012

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 13 08:46:01 PDT 2012

Dear CIG Community:

We are pleased to send you the CIG Quarterly Newsletter in a brand new
format.  The newsletter features:

.         research highlights from LLNL on their contribution to the new
California Academy of Sciences exhibit, Earthquake, contributed by Artie
Rogers;

.         introduction of a new CIG webinar series on the 2nd Thursday of
each month starting in October; and

.         a roundup of this summer's workshop activity.

We are actively soliciting both feedback on and contributions to newsletter
content.  In particular, contributions needed from the community are:

.         Research Highlights

.         Recent Publications

.         Webinar Speaker suggestions

Newsletters will continue to be available for download through our website.

Thanks,

-Lorraine

************************************

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.

Associate Director

Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics

2215A EPS

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

w: 530.752.3656