[CIG-ALL] CIG: EarthSCcope Survey for EarthCube CI Planning

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 3 08:28:32 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues:

EarthScope will be holding a workshop at the end of October in Phoenix to
help plan the next generation of cyber infrastructure and provide vital
input into NSF's EarthCube program.  For those both attending and not
attending the "EarthCube End-User Domain Workshop for EarthScope", the
organizers would like to incorporate your feedback into the workshop's
discussion via a survey accessible through the workshop's webpage:

http://www.earthscope.org/earthcube.

Scroll half way down and click the link in green "Please take our Survey!"
to begin. Workshop participants will work with the survey results as a
starting point in defining the challenges and needs of the community.

We strongly encourage members of the CIG community to participate in these
workshops and surveys as they will help define CI needs in the geosciences
for the 21st century.

Regards,

-Lorraine

************************************

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.

Associate Director

Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics

2215A EPS

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

w: 530.752.3656