[CIG-ALL] CIG: 2013 AGU Sessions

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:07:23 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues;

We  would like to bring your attention to several sessions at the 2013 Fall
AGU Meeting being organized by CIG community members. We invite you to
consider contributing to the following sessions:

.
<https://fallmeeting.agu.org/2013/scientific-program/session-search/sessions
/di005-geophysical-observations-and-models-of-subduction-2/> DI005.
Geophysical Observations and Models of Subduction

.         DI012 State of the Art in Computational Geoscience

.         ED033: Real-Time Measurement in Geoscience Education

.         GP002: Advanced Methods in Dynamo Modeling

.         T010. Cratonic lithosphere and dynamics: What can present-day
cratonic structure tell us about craton formation and evolution?

.         T032. Testing global and regional plate-mantle models

Session descriptions can be found on the CIG website
(http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/news/AGU2013Sessions) and AGU
(http://fallmeeting.agu.org/2013/scientific-program/)

Please note: First Authors can have a maximum of one (1) contributed and one
(1) invited abstract, or two (2) invited abstracts. The only exemption to
this policy is the submission of (1) additional contributed abstract to an
Education (ED) or Public Affairs (PA) session." Please consider contributing
to a ED or PA session

The deadline for submissions is  Tuesday August 6.

The CIG Annual Business Meeting will be held Tuesday December 10 at the
Parc55.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Best Regards,

-Lorraine

************************************

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.

Associate Director

Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics

2215A EPS

One Shields Avenue

Davis, CA 95616

w: 530.752.3656